Schoology is a social media-type interface where teachers can post assignments, class documents, resources, and calendar events for upcoming projects. It can also serve as a digital extension of the classroom, enabling online discussion of course content, submission of assignments, and more. Schoology is used by students in grades 6-12 (and some 5th grade students).
Difference Between Parent and Student Schoology Accounts
How Do I?
- Schoology Help Center
- Login to Schoology on my iPad
- Use the Schoology iOS App as a Student
- Use the Schoology iOS App as a Parent
- Set up a Parent Schoology account
- Reconnect my Google Drive to my Schoology account
- Open, edit and submit a Schoology assignment
- Use the Schoology Calendar as a Digital Planner
- Make sure my video links play
- Access an assignment, complete it in Notability, and submit it back to your teacher in Schoology