Admissions & Scholarship Transcripts

  • Admissions Transcripts

    All transcripts for college admissions and the NCAA Clearinghouse are ordered online through Parchment. The Parchment service is easy, secure, and available 24/7. Many colleges prefer the official electronic transcript, including colleges that utilize the Common Application.

    Go to Parchment to set up an account. Students will use this online account throughout the college application process and beyond. Please note: the initial account set up does not require a registration code. Leave this box blank. You will need a debit or credit card for the transcript processing fee.  

    Students will be emailed by Parchment during the process indicating:

    • Confirmation of the request
    • Transcript has been sent
    • Receipt of the transcript by the institution.

    If you have any questions regarding transcripts, please contact in Student Services or via phone at 952-232-3331.

    Concurrent Enrollment Transcripts (Southwest Minnesota State)

    If you need to request your transcripts for taking either College Now Pre Calc or AP Chemistry, please see the document here: How to request transcripts from Southwest Minnesota State.

    Letter of Recommendation 

    Download fillable form to your desktop, complete, then save. 

    Letter of Recommendation Form

    Scholarship Transcripts

    Some scholarship organizations use Parchment for sending transcripts. However, most organizations prefer a printed version. When a printed/official version is needed for scholarship applications, please follow the instructions below:

    1. Bring in an envelope addressed to the scholarship organization with proper postage (do not put a return address on the envelope).
    2. Leave the transcript information on the scholarship application blank. Student Services is required to fill out class ranks, cumulative grade point average & ACT scores.

    There is no cost to process the official scholarship transcript.

    For questions regarding scholarship applications and transcripts, please contact in Student Services or via phone at 952-232-3330.

    More detailed information and forms regarding Scholarships can be found on the Scholarships & Awards page.