Welcome Class of 2023!
LSHS 2023 Graduation is 5:00pm on June 8, 2023
The Senior Party for class of 2023 will be held at LSHS right after the graduation ceremony on June 8th from 10pm to 4am. It will be a fun-filled night of casino and challenge games, food, laser tag, karaoke, tons of prizes, and a hilarious hypnotist to cap off the night!! Sign-ups for parent volunteers and registration links will be out early next year. This event is sponsored by the LSHS Senior Party committee (LSHSSeniorParty194@gmail.com)
. FYI- If you haven’t found it yet there is a Facebook page for the Lakeville South Class of 2023. Questions, please contact Dan Stephenson, LSHS Senior Party Organizer at (612) 363-7767
Cap & Gown Order
To help clarify how to order the cap/gown and tassel unit, please read the following.
This graduation unit does include all three items. To order follow the steps below:
- You can click this link SHOP NOW LINK or see flyer attached.
- Choose “shop grad products”.
- If only ordering the cap/gown/tassel unit, click continue shopping.
- Click on #7 Unit Only Package, this package includes the cap/gown and tassel for $0.00.
- Add to cart.
- Click check out.
- Check out and use 2023grad in the Promo code area – click apply.
- Check out and fill in all areas of the form(Student Information & Product Personalization).
- Continue to the shipping and billing area and complete all areas, but note that the cap/gown/tassel unit will be shipped to LSHS and distributed in June.
- Complete all information until you receive an Order number.
If you have questions, please contact Angie Beschorner at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 952-232-3331.
2023 LSHS Yearbook
Order your 2023 LSHS Yearbook at jostensyearbooks.com the price is $70.
Senior News Letter: September 2022
2023 LSHS Yearbook Senior Photos
DEADLINE: Friday, November 4th, 2022
Yearbook accepts only digital photo submissions for senior photos.
1. You should upload your senior picture by Friday, November 4th, 2022.
2. Save photos as a jpeg at 300 dpi using a vertical pose. In Photoshop save at quality level 12.
3. PLEASE NOTE: Upload your senior photo to the following private submission website exclusive to Lakeville South High School (through our publisher’s photo sharing service):
If prompted, copy and paste the following code:
4. The person who uploads the picture will give an email address in case of questions.
5. Late November 2022: Check wall outside room C312 to confirm we have your senior photo.
Students can be creative in the photos they submit. However, keep the following in mind:
- No props. This means no: pets, sporting/musical/artistic equipment, or vehicles
- Vertical pose preferred (up and down) *Indoor or outdoor scenes are allowed;
- No studio or student names imprinted on the photograph
- Select a picture that clearly shows your face. Friends and family want to see you!
- Clothes must be school appropriate: Check the student planner; review the dress code.
If in doubt, have another photo ready that’s clearly acceptable, then bring both photos to Mr. Remington personally (room C312). Questions to email@example.com.
The yearbook staff reserves the right to crop or edit pictures as needed to conform to the senior portrait policy.