Job Shadow Packet and Information
Senior Job Shadow Day: March 8, 2022
Online Job Shadow Form Due: March 8, 2022, by 3 p.m.
Senior Job Shadow
Due: March 8, 2022
All Seniors must complete a Job Shadow in order to graduate. March 8, 2022, is designated as Job Shadow Day and the online form needs to be completed.
Senior students need to complete the Job Shadow Form (below) after attending their Job Shadow in-person/virtually (using any pandemic requirements), or by viewing an Occupational Video of their chosen career, using students' MCIS account. Students will be asked to sign into their school Gmail account to complete the form.
Failure to complete the Job Shadow requirement will result in the delay of students' graduation cap and gown for walking at Commencement until it is completed.
Seniors can attend their Shadow day in-person/virtually or watch their Career Video with their MCIS account.
All Seniors should then go online and complete the Job Shadow Form on March 8, 2022
If Senior students wish to view a Career Video for their Job Shadow requirement, they must follow the steps below and then complete the Job Shadow Form.
- Sign into your school Gmail Account using Clever
- Select '"Log into MCIS,"
- Scroll over “Occupations” for the drop down menu
- Select the drop down menu… “Occupations”, Titles Index
- Review the occupation title for your chosen career, and select the career title that has a film strip icon to view your video
- Watch your occupation video
- Using MCIS answer the Job Shadow Packet Form question, and submit the