This Academic Lettering Award is given to students who have demonstrated excellence in the classroom at Lakeville North High School. Students who qualify for an Academic Letter are given a Lettering Certificate. If they wish to add or begin lettering, they will need to purchase a first time letter "L" (Lakeville) patch or continue on with their series of lettering bar, pin, numbers, etc. Lettering patches can be purchased at any athletic store.
- Students must obtain an overall GPA of 3.7 or higher, for two consecutive semesters, per year to be eligible for an Academic Letter
Process to apply for an Academic Letter
- The application below MUST be completed by the student while logged into their school Gmail account
- Applicant must check which year they wish to apply
- Applicant’s qualifications will be verified and qualify to Letter
- If granted an Academic Letter, students will receive their Letter Certificate in class