Peachjar for Schools and School Groups
Through our partnership with Peachjar, schools are able to post and share out their own school flyers through this service for free. Additionally, approved school groups like parent-teacher organizations (PTOs), booster clubs and their associations and school clubs are also able to submit their flyers for free. These groups will submit flyers and each school will approve them before they are shared with families and posted to online flyerboards.
When We Send Flyers
To avoid families getting too many Peachjar emails during the week, the District will plan to only have flyers be emailed out on Fridays at 3 p.m. To allow us time to review and approve flyers, please submit your flyer by Thursdays at noon. Please take this timing into consideration when submitting flyers for time-sensitive events.
How to get a Peachjar account as an Approved School Group
The District will create Peachjar accounts for approved PTOs, school clubs and booster clubs and their associations. This will allow approved groups to upload and submit their flyers for approval by District and school staff. Once approved by school staff, Peachjar will email your group's flyer to your selected school communities and be posted on those schools' online flyerboards.
To have an account created for your group:
- Please fill out this Peachjar Uploader Account request form
- District/school staff will review your request and then create your Peachjar account
- Once created, you will receive an email directly from Peachjar granting access to your account
Changing Contacts for Peachjar Accounts
We recognize contacts can regularly change year-over-year for groups like PTOs, clubs, boosters and associations. To ensure your group continues to have access to a Peachjar account to submit flyers for distribution, we have a form to submit contact changes for your group so the District can add, delete and change existing uploader accounts. To request a change, please fill out this Peachjar Uploader Account Change Request Form.
How to Submit a Flyer
To upload and submit a flyer for distribution through Peachjar, follow these instructions for school groups: Online tutorials can be read here.
- Sign into your Peachjar account.
- Once signed into your account, use the "Post & Notify" tool to begin the upload and submission process. This involves:
- Uploading your PDF
- Reviewing a text version that can be read aloud for visually impaired audiences
- Giving your flyer a title
- Adding optional call-to-action buttons
- Selecting the school(s) you want to send your flyer to
- Setting a send date and expiration date for your flyer
- Review all the information and then click "Submit"
- The District will then review your flyer and approve it for digital distribution or deny it with a note explaining why or explaining if changes need to be made before it can be approved. You can review flyer approval guidelines here.