- This fundraiser eliminates door-to-door fundraising
- Checks are 100% tax deductible and should be made out to “CVE PTO”
- Donations will be a fixed amount rather than based on distance walked
- All money needs to be turned into your student’s teacher before the Walk-A-Thon
- All students will walk on regardless of sponsorships.
- Dress your kids for the weather and send them in tennis shoes.
- Parents/guardians are invited to walk with their kids, but please NO PETS!
Cherry View Parent Teacher Organization
The Cherry View Elementary Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) consists of parents, teachers and school building staff. The goal of the PTO is to promote volunteerism of parents, encouragement of teachers and students, community involvement, and the welfare of Cherry View Elementary students and families. The Cherry View PTO meets at 6:30 p.m. in CVE commons generally on on the first Tuesday of each month. All are welcome. Free child care is provided.
To learn more about the Cherry View Elementary PTO and/or if you are interested in volunteer opportunities, please email PTO President,Daria Mulske at email@example.com.
Donate to the PTO
To make an online donation to support PTO programs, please visit the CVE PTO PayPal webpage. Check donations may be written to “CVE PTO” and sent with your child to school.
Our annual walk-a-thon raises money for all Cherry View PTO sponsored programs and is traditionally held each September at the CVE athletic fields.
The walk-a-thon is one of the primary sources of funding for the annual PTO Budget, which funds great things for our kids, including the Bookfair, Spring Activity Day, class field trips, special music and science activities, and improving school facilities. Thank you for your generosity and for supporting our kids!