Technology Help & Links
Students and families, if you are having trouble with your iPad, please submit a tech support ticket to Incident IQ by clicking on the button below.
1:1 iPads for All
Lakeville Area Schools is implementing its Empowering Learning Educational Technology Plan, which was approved by the Board of Education. Part of this plan includes providing a 7th generation iPad for every student in the district.
The district is proud to support the 1:1 iPads for All initiative. Please click on the button below for more information.
Internet safety is a priority for all our students. At home, it is important to talk with your students about how to be safe while on the web. Here are some tips from Common Sense Media:
- Never share names, schools, ages, phone numbers, or addresses.
- Never open an email from a stranger – it may contain viruses that can harm a computer.
- Never send pictures to strangers or view pictures that strangers send to them.
- Keep passwords private (except to parents).
- Tell a trusted adult if something mean or inappropriate happens on the Internet.
"We train students in digital fluency and digital literacy while preparing them for the digital world."