Who should enroll?
- Incoming Kindergarten families
- Families of any grade who have just moved into the district
- Families who do not live within the district boundaries but would like to attend Lakeville Area Schools should complete the Open Enrollment process
- Families who live within the district boundaries, but would like to attend a school other than their attendance area school should complete the Intra District Transfer process
How to Enroll
Please follow the steps below to enroll in Lakeville Area Schools.
You will need an email address and a computer to complete the enrollment process online. If you do not have access to a computer, our enrollment staff can support you to complete the enrollment application in person at the District Office.
Use the Attendance Area Search Tool to verify which enrollment process you should complete.
Gather the following documents and information before you start the enrollment process.
- Proof of address (ex. Home purchase agreement, lease, current utility bill, current driver's license).
- Proof of your child(ren)’s age (ex: birth certificate, passport).
- Immunization records (you can request this from your child’s medical provider).
Get the link for the enrollment application.
- After you have submitted your information, you will receive an email with a unique link to your online enrollment application. The email will come from email@example.com with the subject line “Online Enrollment Application for Lakeville Area Schools.”
Complete the enrollment application.
- Please allow for approximately 30 minutes to complete the application. Plan for an additional 10 minutes per child.
- When you are ready, click the unique link provided in your email to begin the online enrollment process. Don’t forget to click submit when you are done with your application.
- When you have submitted your online enrollment application, you will receive a confirmation email with an application number from firstname.lastname@example.org. This confirms your application has been received. This is not yet a confirmation of your enrollment in the district.
Wait for your application to be approved.
- Lakeville Area Schools staff review and process each application. Applications for the upcoming school year may take up to four weeks to process. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an email from email@example.com with confirmation of your enrollment or with information about why your enrollment application was denied.
Student CensusNot ready to enroll? Make sure to complete the census form. This information ensures an accurate count of residents, which helps us forecast future student attendance and boundary information, and is required for enrollment.
The enrollment staff are available year-round to support parents and guardians with the enrollment process and questions into Lakeville Area Schools.
Robin Kalal, Enrollment Manager
Lakeville Area Schools
Student Information Services
17630 Juniper Path, Suite A
Lakeville, Minnesota 55044
8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
Phone: 952-232-2048 | Fax: 952-469-6054 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The online enrollment application is currently available only in English. Lakeville Area Schools staff are available to support you in Spanish, and can help arrange interpreters for other languages.