Register Now for Small Wonders Preschool
Registration for 2023-24 school year is open!
There are two parts to signing your child up for Small Wonders Preschool:
- Registration via Eleyo - includes choosing your dates and times and submitting your payment method
- Enrollment in Lakeville Area Schools - completing an online form with important information for the district
You must have a family account in Eleyo in order to complete the instructions below.
Registration and Enrollment Instructions
Part 1 - Register in Eleyo
(select your dates and times and submit your payment information)
Please allow for approximately 10 minutes to complete the registration.
- Go to the Eleyo Home Page: isd194.ce.eleyo.com and login with your email address and password by selecting the Sign In button (top right).
- Open the Explore All Programs drop down menu, and select Small Wonders Preschool from the Enroll In box on the right side.
- On the left in the Attending Child box choose the child who you want to register.
- If the child you want to register does not appear, click + Add New Child and fill out their information. When you have completed the information, click Save Child Info. Review the information, and then click → Looks Good, Start Registering.
- Select the Preschool section that best fits your needs.
- 1k classes are for students who are 4 on or before September 1.
- 2k classes are for students who are 3 on or before September 2.
- Bank or credit card information is required to complete your Small Wonders Preschool registration. The registration fee and your first month of tuition will be charged at the time the contract is approved.
- Confirmation of Registration
- You will receive an email from Eleyo confirming your registration.
- If space is available in the class you registered for, your contract will be approved and your bank or credit card charged for the registration fee and first month's tuition. You will receive a second email from Eleyo within 5 days with your receipt. choose. You will also receive an email from Small Wonders Preschool reminding you of the next steps required below in Part 2.
- If space is not available in the class you registered for, you will receive a phone call from a Small Wonders staff member to see if another class may fit your needs or if you would like to be placed on the waitlist.
Part 2 - Complete the Lakeville Area Schools enrollment application
(provide additional required information for the school district)
- Go to https://sis.isd194.org/campus/OLRLogin/lakeville
- When it asks you what you are registering for, choose Crystal Lake Early Education Programs
- Submit your contact information in order to receive an email with a unique link to your enrollment application.
- After you have submitted your information, you will receive an email from email@example.com with the subject line “Online Enrollment Application for Crystal Lake Education Center.”
- Please allow for approximately 30 minutes to complete the application. Plan for an additional 10 minutes per child.
- Gather the following documents and information before you start the enrollment process.
- Proof of your child(ren)’s age (ex: birth certificate, passport)
- Immunization records (you can request this from your child’s medical provider)
- When you are ready, click the unique link provided in the email to begin the enrollment process
- You will be able to choose to complete information for just Small Wonders Preschool or for both preschool and preschool screening
- When you are ready, click the unique link provided in your “Online Enrollment Forms for Cystal Lake Education Center” email Don’t forget to click submit when you are done with your forms.
- When you have submitted your online enrollment forms, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org confirming your forms have been submitted. Once your forms have been processed, you will receive a second email confirming your enrollment.
- If you also selected early childhood screening your email will provide next steps for scheduling your screening.
Every Family Counts
Are you on the school census? Being on the census ensures you will receive information about Early Childhood Screening and kindergarten. Please take a few moments to complete the census form on the link below and return to: Crystal Lake Education Center, 16250 Ipava Ave., Lakeville, MN 55044.
Call 952-232-2048 to find out if you are on the census.