This Academic Lettering Certificate is given to students who have demonstrated excellence in the classroom at Lakeville North High School. Students who qualify for an Academic Letter are given a Lettering Certificate. If they wish to add or begin patch lettering, they will need to purchase a first time letter "L" (Lakeville) patch or continue on with their series of lettering bar, pin, numbers, etc. Lettering patches can be purchased at any athletic store.
- Students must obtain an overall GPA of 3.7 or higher, for two consecutive semesters per year to be eligible for an Academic Letter
Process to apply for an Academic Letter
- The application below MUST be completed by the student while logged into their school Gmail account
- Applicant must select/check which year they wish to apply
- Applicant’s qualifications will be verified in order to receive a Letter
- If granted an Academic Letter, students will receive their Letter Certificate in class, usually during Advisory
- All grades for each semester must be on students' transcript for qualifying years.
- Students apply in the fall for the previous school year, not over the summer months.
Apply for Academic Lettering in the fall of 2023 for 2022-23 school year and any previous years.