This Academic Lettering Award is given to students who have demonstrated excellence in the classroom at Lakeville North High School. Students who qualify for an Academic Letter are given a Lettering Certificate. If they wish to add or begin lettering, they will need to purchase a first time letter "L" patch or continue on with their series of lettering bar, pin, numbers, etc. Lettering patches can be purchased at any athletic store.
- Students must obtain an overall GPA of 3.7 or higher, for two consequitive semesters, or one full year to be eligible for an Academic Letter
Process to apply for an Academic Letter
- The application form is below and MUST be completed by the student while logged into their school Gmail account
- Applicant completes the online application below
- Applicant must check which year they wish to apply
- Applicant’s qualifications will be verified
- If granted an Academic Letter, students will receive their Letter Certificate during their 4th hour