All students will register for their courses for the next school year by accessing the Infinite Campus Registration portal. Students are able to view and register for courses online at home or at school.
The Campus Registration Portal will be open for registration:
February 9-17, 2023
Review the information under Academics area of the website to register for the courses that will be most beneficial for you.
- Review the Course Descriptions on the Program of Studies page.
- Refer to the Credit Check forms to ensure graduation requirements are being met with your selections. Students should use the “Elective Courses by Career Field” (copies can be obtained in the Dean’s Office or online) to help guide their course registration decisions.
- Students should consider post-secondary plans while making selections. Students should use career portfolio assessments and MCIS career activities results to help guide course selection to match specific career interests.
- Prerequisites and prior/current courses need to be considered when registering.
- Discuss choices with parents, guardians, teachers and Dean of Students.
- Complete the appropriate Course Selection Form for your grade.
Early Bird vs. Traditional Schedule
Students in 10th or 11th grade are eligible to register for an early bird schedule if they are in:
- Band or Choir AND a World Language -- OR
- AVID -- OR
- LSHS STEM Academy -- OR
LSHS students who are eligible for early bird may request a 7th hour six ways:
- “AP Psychology - Early Bird” in addition to 6 classes
- "Physical Education 10-12 Early Bird" in addition to 6 classes
LSHS students in Encore or Jazz Band will be placed into an Early Bird schedule after auditions.