Join Our Team
Thank you for your interest in employment with Lakeville Area Schools. Lakeville Area Schools is an award-winning school system located in the South Metro of the Twin Cities of Minneapolis/St. Paul. We serve approximately 11,200 students in Dakota and Scott counties, and cover 86 square miles, including most of Lakeville, parts of Burnsville and Elko New Market, and portions of Eureka, Credit River and New Market townships. There are eight elementary schools (K-5), three middle schools (6-8), two high schools (9-12), LinK12 Lakeville online school, an Area Learning Center and two Community Education facilities.
The district prides itself on its high-quality workforce and strong connection with its students, families and community. Through its highly skilled, highly dedicated team of professionals, Lakeville Area Schools strives to provide world-class, personalized learning to ensure success for every student.
We encourage you to explore the career opportunities in Lakeville Area Schools. We look forward to getting in touch with you!
Search and Apply for Jobs
To search and apply for job opportunities: Frontline Lakeville Area Schools
- To view vacancies, use the vacancy menu sorted by category or location.
- Select 'Log In' as an external or internal applicant.
- Password retrieval help is available once you begin the login process.
- If you have completed an application with Lakeville Area Schools in the past, log into your account to make updates and add the positions you are interested in.
- If you have completed an application with another organization that uses the Frontline Applicant Tracking System, you may import most of your data to Lakeville Area Schools.
- If you need assistance, you can select 'Request Technical Help' or contact Human Resources at 952-232-2005 or email@example.com.