Facility Scheduling Information
Please review this information on this page for requesting the use of Lakeville Area Schools facilities as well as guidelines for facilities use.
If you have any questions about the process, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Facilities Use
Lakeville Area Public Schools supports the use of buildings and grounds District wide to be used by the community. Two week’s notice is requested when applying for a permit. Each group will be held accountable for its participants. Click on the link below to review the guidelines. These are also listed on the permit, and must be agreed to, upon placing a facility use request.
- Scheduling Priority
- Facility Use Roles
- Certificate of Insurance Guidelines
- Flowchart: Reserving Your Space
Basic Steps to Request Space
Effective June 2020, additional steps for requesting spaces are required. Please visit the COVID-19 Facility Use Updates page for the most up to date requirements.
- Confirm availability online at this link
- Complete the Facility Use Request Form a minimum of 5-10 operating days prior to date(s) being requested
- Upon review and approval, receive permit within 3-5 operating days
- Email the organization’s Certificate of Insurance to email@example.com
- Submit a Preparedness plan for operations and steps that each group will put in place in accordance with MDH guidelines. This is required for all non-District sponsored user groups
- Pay the Application Fee as noted on the permit. Online payment options are available or by mailing a check to:
- ISD 194 / Facility Use
17685 Juniper Path, Suite 200
Lakeville, MN 55044
- OR by calling 952-232-2155 and paying over the phone.
- ISD 194 / Facility Use
- A virtual meeting between a Facility Use Office team member, group officers, and onsite group leaders will be held to review proposed use, preparedness plan, and leader and participant expectations.
- An onsite walkthrough of the approved spaces that will cover all items discussed during the virtual meeting.
*There are specific items to note depending on spaces reserving. Please see space specifications below for more details.
There are many spaces that are requested on a high volume throughout the year. Listed on the links below are the most used spaces specifications. Requesting space does not imply that the request is approved.
Building hours are set by District administration according to policy. All facility use requires to be scheduled during building hours. Outside of building hours the user will be subject to staff fees.
District Policy Links
- Use of School Equipment and Facility Procedure
- Classification and Fee Procedure
- Stadium Use Procedures
Facility Use Feedback Form
The Facility Use Feedback Form is designed for all Lakeville Area District facility users to provide feedback specifically on facility use.
At Lakeville Area Public Schools the focus on facility engagement is supported by local and regional organizations. Priority for scheduling will be on District sponsored programs followed by local associations.
If you have additional questions beyond what is listed in the below link please email firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance. Topic search is an option on the link below.
Facility Use Staff
Devin Anne Reyes
Facility Use and Systems Manager
Facility Use Clerk
Mail: ISD 194 Facility Use – 17685 Juniper Path Suite 200, Lakeville MN 55044
Facilities Information Regarding COVID-19
Working with a District-wide team, we are adapting our facility use procedures to follow the most current Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), Minnesota Department of Education (MDE) and Minnesota Department of Natural Resources (DNR) guidance. These changes have been implemented to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 exposure while continuing to provide the community with the access to buildings and fields that they greatly value.
Visit our COVID-19 Facility Use Updates page for updates.