Family Literacy | Family School
Family School recognizes family is the strongest element in shaping lives and learning. Family School is a program that combines Early Childhood Family Education (ECFE) with Adult Basic Education (ABE) and English as a Second Language (ESL) Education. These classes are free and intended for families with young children.
When: Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday at 12:30 - 2:45 p.m.
Where: Moon Room (A10), Sunshine Room (A14) and Parenting Room, Rocket Room (A11B)
(Crystal Lake Education Center, 16250 Ipava Ave, Lakeville, MN 55044)
2023/2024 School Year: September 2023-May 2024
Family School Information
I go to Family School because: (Yo voy a Family School porque:)
- I can make friends with other families. (Puedo hacer amistades con otras familias.)
- I can have fun with my child. (Me divierto con mi nino.)
- I can learn English. (Aprendo Ingles.)
- My child learns so many things. (Mi nino aprende muchas cosas.)
A Day at School (Un dia de escuela):
- I learn about my child and life in U.S. (Aprendo acerca de mi nino y la vida en los EEUU.)
- My baby can learn too! (Mi bebe puede aprender lambien!)
- My children learn many things while I learn English. (Mis ninos aprenden muchas cosas mientras aprendo ingles.)