Important Announcement About Scheduling Appointments
At this time, the Community Education offices at the Juniper Path Building are operating with a limited office schedule.
Our current office hours are:
Monday, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Tuesday, 12–4 p.m.
Wednesday, 8 a.m.–12 p.m.
Thursday, 12–4 p.m.
Friday, Appointment Only
We highly encourage customers to use our website, US Postal Service, email or phone to register if possible. In addition, a secure drop box outside of the building is monitored frequently where paper registrations or other documents can be dropped off. Please be sure the item/s are clearly labeled with the recipient.
If an In-Person Appointment is Necessary
If an in-person appointment is necessary, please follow these steps to schedule an appointment:
Call or email the appropriate staff member or our Community Education or Administrative Assistant requesting an appointment.
- Staff contacts can be found here.
- Community Education Main Line: 952-232-2150
Please include your:
- Reason for appointment
- Best dates/times for you that fall within our normal office hours (M-F, 8 am – 4:30 pm)
- Contact information (phone and email)
A Community Education staff person will then contact you with your scheduled date and time.
Please note when coming in for an appointment:
- Face masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Only one person should attend the appointment unless another person is necessary (i.e. PCA, Interpreter, etc.)
- Please follow directions and floor markings for social distancing.