Multi-District Collaborative Council
The Multi-District Collaborative Advisory Council’s (MDCAC) purpose is to function as an advisory committee to the Lakeville Area Schools and ISD 191 (Burnsville, Eagan, Savage) regarding the following areas of focus of the Achievement and Integration Plan:
- Cross-integration opportunities between the isolated and adjoining districts
- Achievement and integration goals
- Strategies to reduce the disparities in academic achievement
- Fiscal planning
- Analysis of disaggregated achievement data
- Legislative requirements affecting equity education
The Multi-District Collaborative Council (MDCC) shall reflect the diversity of our district. Members include:
- Lakeville Area Schools staff
- Other community residents
- Board of Education member
Members are invited to participate for an initial 1-year term (renewable annually).
The MDCC meets 3 times a year for 75 minutes. Mondays from 4:00-5:30 p.m.
- October 10, 2022
- January 9, 2023
- April 17, 2023
- Review requirements of the multi-district Achievement and Integration plan
- Review and analyze disaggregated achievement data
- Review strategies and action steps of the Achievement and Integration plan
- Review and advise annual budget report and development process
- Review statute requirements impacting the Achievement and Integration plan
Apply to be a Member
A common application process for advisory councils opens in the spring, typically in April, for the district to consider the acceptance of new members. Notification of this process will be shared with the community shortly before the application opens. In the application, interested parties can select their top choices for which advisory councils they would like to apply to.
Visit our Advisory Councils page for the application link (when open) and to learn about all our advisory councils.