Step 1: Kindergarten Enrollment Checklist
The Year-Before-Kindergarten Checklist:
In order to help facilitate the registration process, please have the following items with you when enrolling your student(s). These items will help you complete the online enrollment process found in Step 5: Enrollment and Registration.
Proof of Residency
- Examples include Home Purchase Agreement, Lease, or Current Utility Bill
A Copy of a Birth Certificate, Passport, or Hospital Record
Early Childhood Screening Record
- If your child still needs to complete their Early Childhood Screening, please make an appointment by calling 952-232-3000, extension 3. You can visit our Early Childhood Screening page to learn more about the screening process.
Online Enrollment Process
- You can complete the online enrollment process beginning on January 1.
Health Inventory Information
- This information is important for letting Lakeville Area Schools know about any of your child's health conditions or necessary prescriptions. This information needs to be provided during the online enrollment process.
- The immunization record should be uploaded during the online enrollment process.
Bus Transportation Information
- Lakeville Area Schools busing service is provided by Schmitty and Sons Bus Company. To look up if transportation is provided or a fee-based option, use our Attendance Area Search Tool. For additional information about transportation, visit the Transportation & Busing page.
Kindergarten Information Events
- Learn more about kindergarten by attending our kindergarten information events held in the Fall, Winter, and Spring.