District Enrollment and Immunizations forms are required to complete ECFE registration. These forms should be turned into your class parent educator by the 2nd class day. If you have questions about these forms, please contact your class parent educator or call Tess at 952-232-3006. If you are unable to print these forms, copies are available at your class.
Registration for ECFE is easy!
Registration for classes is first come, first serve
- Mail or drop off your registration form and payment to: Crystal Lake Education Center, 16250 Ipava Ave., Lakeville, MN 55044
- Online registration is available at isd194.ce.eleyo.com. The first time you register for a class, you will need to create an account. Once created, navigate the Eleyo website to find your class.
- In Person at Crystal Lake Education Center, Monday–Friday 8 am to 4 pm. After-hours drop boxes available.
Call us at 952-232-3006 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
Worry Free ECFE
If you find the class is not the right fit for you or your child, simply contact us before the second week of class and you can transfer to another available class or receive a full refund.
ECFE Sliding Fee Scale
- ECFE uses a sliding-fee scale based upon your family’s yearly gross income.
- Classes are a 14-16 week semester.
- No family is denied the opportunity to participate due to inability to pay.
- Grants are available for Lakeville Area Schools families.
- Only 1 grant per family/per semester.
- Grants are not available for sibling care.
- Unless noted, classes have parent-child separation time. Parenting times are noted on class descriptions.
- Fall/Winter semester: September 9, 2019 – January 24, 2020
- Winter/Spring semester: January 27 – May 22, 2020
- Summer semester: June 14 – July 23, 2020
- 5 year old children not attending Kindergarten are welcome to attend our classes.
- Once in Kindergarten they are welcome to be included in sibling care.
- Sibling Care is offered for children 3 weeks to 5 years. Infants (0–6 months) may be registered for sibling care or stay with their parents in class.
- No Sibling Care available for the summer session.
- Classes are held at the Crystal Lake Education Center (CLEC), 16250 Ipava Avenue.
Every Family Counts
Are you on the school census? Being on the census ensures you will receive information about Early Childhood Screening and kindergarten. Please take a few moments to complete the census form on the link below and return to: Crystal Lake Education Center, 16250 Ipava Ave., Lakeville, MN 55044.
Call 952-232-2048 to find out if you are on the census.