Middle School Athletics and Activities
All middle school athletic programs are open to grades 6 – 8, some teams may have participation limits in place due to coach/player ratios. It is the philosophy of Lakeville Area Public Schools not to cut players at the middle school level, whenever possible.
How to Register
Fill Out Sports Physical Form
For Athletics: Sports Physical Form. Check the parent portal for valid physical date. Sports physicals are good for 3 years with a doctor’s signature. If there is not one listed on parent portal, please turn a paper copy into your child’s school before registration online. Lake Marion Chiropractic Center in Lakeville offers sport’s physical exams for $20.
- Register here: https://lakevilleareas-ar.rschooltoday.com
- Please choose the icon for what you are registering for: Middle School Athletics or Middle School Activities & Clubs.
- If you already have an account, log in to the existing account and move to #6. If not proceed to step #4.
- Please sign in as a NEW USER. You will receive an email requesting you to verify the email address with a link to continue registration.
- Once you enter in your child’s name and birth date the rest of the information including their student ID should autofill. Please make sure to double check your entry for spelling and date errors.
- Complete the pages and the forms.
- You will be told your registration is pending. If you do not need a sports physical your registration is final.
If you have any questions or need to submit your sports physical, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
We are on a 2 week pause for all Middle School Athletics and Activities per the district guidance. We will resume on Monday, May 3rd and our end date will be extended.
Weather announcement: no cancelations today
Update on Spring Sports
Season start is April 12th. Please email all new or updated sports physicals to email@example.com before registering.
Middle School Activities Director
Middle School Activities Director’s Assistant