Many of our schools have Parent-Teacher Organizations, or PTOs. The purpose of PTOs is to support the students and staff through fundraising, volunteering and planning of special events. PTOs are made up of parents, teachers and staff members who have a common goal of improving schools and improving the general welfare of all students and staff members.
If you would like to learn more about your school’s PTO or are considering joining one, please visit the appropriate PTO webpage below to learn more.
- Cherry View Elementary PTO
- Christina Huddleston Elementary PTO
- Eastview Elementary PTO
- John F. Kennedy Elementary PTO
- Lake Marion Elementary PTO
- Lakeview Elementary PTO
- Oak Hills Elementary PTO
- Orchard Lake Elementary PTO
Middle School PTOs